Friday, July 08, 2005

Summer Schedule for Irregular Blogging

I know my posting stuff about stuff has been slow of late and will be slow for the rest of July. But here's my dance card:
  • Monday July 11-- I get to see my Aunt Barb, in town for the Association of Lutheran Church Musicians Conference
  • Thursday July 14-- I fly to Minnesota
  • Friday July 15-- I get to see Grandma Tostenson
  • Saturday July 16-- Judy's (not a) Suprise Birthday Bash for all "'45-ers"
  • Tuesday July 19-- Head up to Duluth en route to the BWCA
  • Wednesday July 20-- Get in the water
  • Monday July 25-- Wish Whitney a telepathic happy birthday
  • Tuesday July 26-- Get out of the water
  • Wednesday July 27-- Fly to New York
  • Thursday July 28-- Go to work, resume blogging
  • Monday August 1-- Greenwall Foundation Proposal Deadline, resume Warrior Abs, celebrate my birthday (shameless plug, I know)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your dance card except for your frequent absences and telepathic-not-in-person birthday wishes on July twenty five. But you know. You win some, you lose some.

Friday, 08 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home