Friday, June 22, 2007

First Time For Everything.


Nice catch
Originally uploaded by matt semel
We celebrated Miguel's birthday by taking in the cross harbor rivalry. Despite two fierce rain storms, the game made it through nine. Most folks left after the third inning when a torrential rain came down. Those that stayed were treated to prime real estate behind home plate.

Odds of getting a souvenir increase at minor league games, and when 90% of 8000 leave... your odds get better. With improved odds, I caught my first foul ball, after bouncing off a sky box. Earlier, I asked several folks if they had ever nabbed a souvenir at a game. Next I'm going to ask people if they've ever won the lottery...

I've got Pics and so do Matt and Rebecca

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home