Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Stronger Feet to Tougher Feats

I've been loosely following the school of a less supportive shoe leading to stronger feet and a healthier body for a couple years. While in London, I came across the factory outlet for Terra Plana shoes and almost bought a pair. Then New York Magazine had Adam Sternbergh's extensive article when I returned. Which led me to search for athletic shoes along these lines.

I settled on some Nike Free's, which seem like the only large commercial line to follow this path. Even so, they're a bit elusive, so I picked up one pair of 5.0's at Niketown and a pair of 3.0s online. I toyed around with customizing a pair, but they don't allow the word "sweat" or "shop" let alone together.





See the video at
NikeFree.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home