Monday, January 14, 2008

Motorhead Says It's OBama!

I've been listening to Motorhead lately. I noticed that Bomber could be a rallying cut for Barack.

Ain't a hope in hell,
Nothing's gonna bring us down,
The way we fly,
Five miles off the ground,
Because we shoot to kill,
And you know we always will,
It's OBama

...
Because, you know we do it right,
A mission every night,
It's OBama

No night fighter,
Gonna stop us getting through,
The sirens make you shiver,
You bet my aim is true,
Because, you know we aim to please,
Bring you to your knees,
It's OBama

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason, I've been listening to a lot of Queens of the Stone Age lately. Must be a hard rockin' time of the year. Can't say that I've noticed any overt political messages though. Of course, playing the record backwards might turn up something.

Monday, 14 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home