Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A World View Based on a Few Questions

The What is Your World View? survey is popular on the Blogdex today. Here's how I fared:


You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative


81%

Postmodernist


75%

Idealist


50%

Existentialist


44%

Romanticist


31%

Modernist


25%

Materialist


25%

Fundamentalist


25%

What is Your World View? (corrected...hopefully)
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Sam. Since you wrote this up, I thought I'd take this quiz. My results are here. I know Faust took the quiz when I sent it to him a while back so hopefully he'll post his scores.

Wednesday, 18 May, 2005  
Blogger Steve said...

This is actually Laurie, not Steve, but want to say that I love your blog. Maybe it's cause I'm a Cultural Creative too (81%)! Then again I scored the same for Existentialist and it came down to a tie breaker question, so what do I know? What does anyone really know? Are you coming to visit?

Thursday, 19 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home