Friday, September 30, 2005

Testing A Shout Out


I'm fiddling with a few things.... First I haven't uploaded many of my own photos, though I know Nancy and Steve frequently do. So, to paraphrase Greg Brown, it's a picture of a picture taken and printed my good friend Annie Murdock. The original happily hangs in my apartment.

Secondly, I just installed Adium on my iMac to consolidate my IM clients (MSN, Jabber, iChat & Yahoo), and so far I'm very impressed, though I've yet to chat with anyone.

Thirdly, I just installed Skype too, which seems a bit redundant to IM, or vice versa, but you've got to use it to know... which is all to say, does anyone else here use skype? Norm & Judy have it on their Macs but I don't think they've set up accounts.

So for the geeks, what else do you use? I know there's some Flickr folks, Delicious anyone? Who's gearing up for Web2.0? I'd love to pick your brain.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home