Sunday, July 27, 2008

Museum of Jurassic Technology


I had a couple recommendations to go to the Museum of Jurrassic Technology while in LA.  Not to brag too much, but as a whole I think they're my favorite set of pictures from the trip.  Keep in mind, I took these with a point and shoot, albeit a nice one.  

There was a lot of fun stuff, but I was really excited for what I had already read about, several years ago.  That is: Ricky Jay's antique dice collection.  They're decaying, and I'm sure you'll agree, beautiful.  I've been fan of his story telling, and read about them in New Yorker.  There is a book of photographs of the collection and dice history in general.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

nice!! i LOVED this place too...

Thursday, 30 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home